Home > Standard Sizes > Bi-Fold Door
Aluminium bi-fold door sizes
Wideline's aluminium bi-fold doors are available in the following standard sizes in our
Horizon residential range. Bi-fold doors are also available in custom configurations in our Paragon range. Bi-fold door configurations with
even numbers of panels on each side (examples are shown below with a *) do not have an access door, hence have internal access only.
Bi-fold door information
- Stud opening size shown applies to frames fitted with reveals for brick veneer applications.
- Panels will be sent separately. Wideline Service Division will install panels after frames are installed by your qualified builder.
- Bi-fold doors rate to a maximum BAL-40 rating.
- Maximum frame width: 6000mm
- Standard frame height: 2095mm
- Maximum frame height: 2400mm @700pa (N2)
- Maximum leaf width: 900mm
- Maximum leaf weight: 45kg
- Outer frame section size: 100mm