Paragon Louvre window sizes
Wideline's louvre windows are available in the following standard sizes. Blades are available in a choice of glass, western red cedar or extruded
aluminium blades in two sizes. Wideline louvres can be fitted with integrated face fixed insect screens without interference to the operation
of the louvre galleries.
Louvre window information
- Louvre configurations shown are reversible (ie. louvre/fixed can be reversed to fixed/louvre).
- Wideline louvre windows rate to a maximum BAL-19 rating.
- A choice of glass, western red cedar or extruded aluminium blades are available in two sizes. 102 mm in height with spans of up to 750mm and
152mm in height with spans up to 900 per blade depending on wind load.
- Maximum wind loading 1200Pa (dependant on blade width). Maximum water resistance performance 200Pa.
- Laminated glass should not be used in louvre windows.
- Louvre galleries, handles and clips are coloured black as standard, but can be colour matched in a range of powdercoat colours.
- The handle is fitted as standard to the right hand side (as viewed from outside), however can be reversed if specified.
- The stud opening size shown applies to frames
fitted with reveals for brick veneer applications.
- Wideline advises that a licenced builder measures and installs your windows. Find out more information on our window installation instructions.