Apart from adding to the look, feel and comfort of your home, double hung windows are designed to filter light and control ventilation and heat.
Wideline's timber double hung windows are designed to be simple to use - the sashes are guided for the smoothest quietest operation and internal protection from the elements.
Wideline's tilt design means rattling sashes are a thing of the past - additional benefits include tilting inwards for easy cleaning and easy removal of the sash for staining.
With the optional extras of keyed locks and insect screens, the safety and comfort of your home is improved.
Available in Colonial, Heritage and Federation designs - Wideline double hung windows come in three variations:
- Tilt operation for easy cleaning
- Alternative top and bottom rails to match door combo units
- Does not tilt
- Alternative top and bottom rail
- Can be adjusted to suit alternative glass weights
Box and Weight
- Wide variety of sash heights and widths
- No exposed plastic, sash cord instead
- One finger operation
- Easy to operate sashes to balance