When is it the right time to replace your windows?
Glass technology has improved dramatically over the past decade. When it comes time to "take a closer look' at your windows, you will find that
the reasons to replace your windows are as clear as our glass.
- Reduce outside noises
- Create airflow or remove drafts
- Let light into a dark room
- Cool down sun-drenched rooms.
- Update window and frame designs
- Replace windows in a home makeover
- Change window sizes and arrangements
- Fix scratches, cracks and chips.
Invest in Energy
- Slash high energy bills
- Reduce reliance on air-con
- Upgrade to insulated windows
- Gain advantages of tinted windows.
Secure your Safety
- Upgrade to Australian Standards
- Invest in locking windows
- Replace windows that are painted shut!
- Switch to BAL fire-rated windows.
Take a quick survey to see if new windows are needed
take 20 seconds to answer these simple questions:
- Difficult to clean?
- Hard to open or close?
- Leaking water?
- Old and outdated?
- Constantly needing repairs?
- Too old for replacement parts?
- Damaged beyond repair?
- Letting in cool air?
- Exposed to too much sun?
A new Wideline window could be the answer to solving any one of these issues. Why not speak to one of our helpful window specialists to see what's