Evoking the style and elegance of a luxury retreat, Glengara Retirement Village is a deluxe villa development set on expansive grounds against stunning natural surroundings.
As part of an expansion, construction of a 70-bed apartment block was required that would set a new standard, creating beautiful residences with quality support. Stevens Constructions, a multi-award winning company with a reputation of building excellence in a wide range of commercial projects, was chosen to design and construct the facility.
An essential aspect of the project involved two main stairway windows.
After a rigorous cost engineering process a solution was found to segment the glazing from the silicone jointed curved windows which greatly reduced the cost of the project and preserved the architect’s vision for this aspect of the design.
- Overall Value of the Project: $22m
- Client: Retire Australia Management PL
- Location: Tumbi Umbi, NSW
- Architect/Builder: Stevens Constructions
- Paragon range Fixedlite Window, Sliding Door and Entry Door.
- Ascend range Sliding Window and Awning Window.
- Glazing: 6.38mm ComfortPlus Grey.
- Finish: Dulux Woodland Grey Satin.
Talk to us about specifying Wideline for your next architectural or commercial development. Call 1300 943 354.