A knockdown rebuild of a single storey semi by Harmony Build was designed to maximize the multi-million dollar view and aspect at this eastern Sydney beachside location.
Transformed into a 4-storey five bedroom home, the architecturally designed residence included floating stairs, plunge pool and large expanses of glass making the most of natural light and the stunning ocean vista.
Working closely with the builder to navigate some restrictive elements of this job, Wideline’s supply and install team negotiated within the extremely narrow site. The project timeline also coincided with the annual Sculptures of the Sea exhibition which saw local council close access to the road; Wideline navigated a stringent delivery schedule in order to maintain momentum with the build.
Wideline’s Paragon architectural window and door systems feature throughout. Finished in ultra durable Ultriva Sable with an extended 20 Year Warranty, hard wearing to resist the harsh salt spray of coastal environments.
- Builder: Harmony Build
- Architect: CSA Architects
- Project Manager: All In Project Management
- Project Budget: $2.5m
- Location: Tamarama, NSW
- Paragon range Double Hung Window, Fixedlite Window, Awning Window, Sliding Window, Cavity Stacking Door, Stacking Door, Sliding Door, Wide Stile Entry Door.
- SafeLine Fall Prevention Screen.
- Finish: Interpon Ultriva Sable Brilliance Texture.
- Hardware colour: Black Matt.
Talk to us about specifying Wideline for your next architectural or commercial development. Call 1300 943 354.